Consortium of Research Consulting Services
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies has formed the Consortium of Research Consulting Services to consider common issues related to providing consulting services both on campus and off. The consortium aims to identify key issues and concerns and bring in expertise to help MSU centers and services address these concerns.
Key issues include:
- Providing service to outside entities either through a contract or a memorandum of understanding (MOU);
- Determining who owns the data and what liability is incurred with the results of the service when providing data to an outside entity, and
- Managing financial issues, including administrative costs and best practices for billing.
Members of the consortium are
- Biomedical Research Informatics Core
- Center for Economic Analysis
- Center for Statistical Training and Consulting
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Statistical Consulting Center
- Community Evaluation and Research Collaborative
- Engineering Testing Service
- High Performance Computing Center
- In Vivo Pharmacology Center
- Michigan State University Libraries Data Services
- Office of Survey Research
- Product Center for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Quantitative Fisheries Center
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Science
- Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting
View brief descriptions for each of the members.
- Events & Training