Academy for Global Engagement
April 13, 8-11:45am
Kellogg Center, Lincoln Room (MAP)
Join us for workshops, panel discussions, and networking events that will provide a deep dive into research and grant opportunities. The event will feature guests from Washington, D.C., including program officers from USAID, the State Department, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, NSF, NIH, Gates Foundation and representatives from other foundations. Industry partners and MSU alums now working for private partners will also be in attendance.
- Edward Bresnyan, Senior Agriculture Economist, World Bank
- Lara Campbell, Program Director, National Science Foundation
- Chuck Chopak, Vice President, Development Alternatives Inc.
- John Flanigan, Senior Advisor, Center for Global Health, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Michael McGirr, National Program Leader, US Department of Agriculture - National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- Jennifer "Vern" Long, Senior Science Advisor, Office of Agriculture, Research and Policy, Bureau for Food Security, USAID
- Irina Pala, Office of the Science Advisor, Department of State
To register and be included in the conference report distribution list, email Brenna Lashbrook at AGE@msu.edu by March 25.
Learn more at the Academy for Global Engagement event page.