- The Graduate School at Michigan State University:
- Research and Scholarly Integrity
- National Institutes of Health:
- The MSU BEST program is an NIH funded center to assist biomedical science graduate students with the additional training needed to pursue careers in industry, business and government. Participants in the program receive intensive and supportive mentoring and professional development experiences.
- National Science Foundation:
- Office of International Science and Engineering: Graduate, Post-Doctoral and Early Career funding opportunities in international research and education
- East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes for U.S. Graduate Students (EAPSI)
- Undergraduate Research
- Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum
- Summer Research Opportunities Program (SROP)
- Professorial Assistants (Honors College)
- Venture - search for research projects
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU):
- Search for an REU site
- International Research Experiences for Students (IRES) supports proposals to provide international research experiences for small groups of undergraduates and/or graduate students. Students apply to the institution hosting the activity, not directly to NSF. Consult the Developing Global Scientists and Engineers (IRES & DDEP) web page for details.
Read more about Michigan State University's student research successes on Research.MSU.edu.