Interdisciplinary Forum: Smart Agriculture
Fri., Mar. 24, 3-6pm
Kellogg Center, Riverside Room (MAP)
Smart Agriculture is the convergence of technology
with food production, processing, and delivery.
Smart Agriculture is an evolving field and MSU is well-positioned to become a leader in it. The Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies in partnership with AgBioResearch, and the Colleges of Engineering, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Natural Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine invite you to join us for an interdisciplinary mixer to discuss:
- The scope of Smart Agriculture
- MSU’s strengths and opportunities for collaboration
- Vision for creating a center for Smart Agriculture
- Preparation for an international symposium to be hosted at MSU
These talks will be followed by opportunities for informal interactions among MSU researchers interested in conducting related research. We hope you will join us to learn more about Smart Agriculture and to network with your peers and explore ways to collaborate.
Refreshments and appetizers will be provided.
Questions? Please contact:
- Douglas Buhler, Director, AgBioResearch, email@example.com
- George W. Smith, Associate Dean of Research, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Verboncoeur, Associate Research Dean, College of Engineering, email@example.com
- Dave Dewitt, Senior Associate Dean of Research and Budgets, College of Natural Science, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vilma Yuzbasiyan-Gurkan, Associate Dean of Research, College of Veterinary Medicine, email@example.com