Write Winning Grant Proposals Workshop
John Robertson from Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops will be the seminar presenter. Robertson is a recipient of competitive extramural funding from both the NIH and non-federal sources. He has served as a member of grant review panels, a reviewer for various biomedical journals, as well as a member of journal editorial boards.
The cost to attend the seminar including workbooks and lunch is $100.
What attendees had to say in 2018:
- This was outstanding. I have written more than 40 grants and had eight funded. But I am new to MSU and have never attended a grant writing workshop. This exceeded all of my expectations. Well done.
- So impressed that you are able to keep our interest on a seemingly dry topic. Well done!
- Very clearly organized and presented. Worth every penny.
- One of the best workshops I have ever attended; topic and the way it was taught. Well worth an entire day of attendance. Thank you! John is an awesome presenter!
- The handout slides combined with the NIH workbook should provide any health researcher the tools for becoming a successfully funded independent investigator.
- The seminar was extremely helpful, particularly for someone at the beginning of her research journey. Thank you!
- Great seminar! Very helpful!
- I found that this workshop was instrumental even as I work on my dissertation proposal. Very grateful.
-I appreciate the organization of the material and especially the addition of relevant examples. Thank you for the booklet of slides and the agency reference publication - these materials will be important tools to reference in the future. Overall, excellent and very valuable seminar!
-Good speaker, knowledgeable, great sense of humor.
Registration is now closed. If you would still like to attend the event, please call 432-4499.