MSU Interdisciplinary Faculty Research Presentations
The Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies periodically hosts informal, late afternoon events to showcase ongoing faculty research. Each presentation is brief, offering the assembled faculty an overview of the research thrust, with ample time for questions and networking. The motivation for these events is to form new collaborations for possible research projects and proposal submission.
March 24 - Smart Agriculture - Register now!
Vice President of Research and Graduate Studies Stephen Hsu explains the purpose of these interdisciplinary events in the video below.
Previous Research Forum presentations:
Research Related to Work-Life Balance (Feb. 24, 2017)
Diversity: Related Research Topics and Discussion (Oct. 21, 2016)
- Rare Isotopes (May 5, 2016)
- Aging (April 28, 2016)
- Domicology (April 22, 2016) also visit the Domicology website.
- Big Data in Health Care (April 7, 2016)
- Gender Matters in Biomedicine (Feb. 26, 2016)
- Cybersecurity (Feb. 5, 2016)
- Large Animal Biomedical Research (Jan. 21, 2016)
- RAIND (Institute for Research in Autism, Intellectual and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities) Quarterly Update (May 9, 2016)
- Food, Energy, Water Nexus (Jan. 14, 2016)
- Precision Medicine (Oct. 30, 2015)
- Ultrafast Science (Oct. 23, 2015)
- Institute for Research in Autism, Intellectual and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (RAIND) (Sept. 17, 2015)
- Undergraduate STEM Education/STEM Alliance Update (Sept. 11, 2015)
- Drug Discovery (May 14, 2015)
- Updates in Genome Editing (Feb. 9, 2015)
- Antibiotic Resistance (Oct. 17, 2014)
- Imaging (Feb. 28, 2014)
- Energy (Dec. 10, 2013)
- Computational Science (Sept. 27, 2013)